Tuesday 18 September 2018

2019 LOVE OUR DOGS Charity Calendar

I am glad to inform you all that the 2019 LOVE OUR DOGS Charity Calendar (my 11th project) will be ready for delivery end of this month! Please order your copy or get one from Whiskers & Paws, MegaPets, Popular Books, Classified Food, Veterinary Specialty Hospital, Green Common, Ztore, Gift-Love.org, Valley Vet Centre, Megan's Kitchen, JJ Hotel and Club String soon!

Thanks to Acumen Paper for sponsoring the paper for the calendars again and thanks to Idol Printing for arranging the printing job for me all these years! And of course, my good friends for bringing your four-legged friends to my studio for photo-shoot! Hope all of your "senior citizens" doggies buddies will stay healthy and happy! And most of all, hope the proceeds of this calendar project (which will go to HKDR, SAA, SPCA and TNR) will help the animals in need.






























No comments:

Post a Comment