Wednesday 16 May 2012

2009 Calendar

I started the Charity Doggies Calendar project in 2008 by making desk calendars for the year 2009 with the support and sponsorship of 11 of my doggies lover friends. I did all photo shoot for all these lovely dogs, photos touch up and artwork design, co-ordinated with printer and all retailers. The only cost that was deducted from sales proceeds and sponsorship amount was the printing cost. 

For the 2009 Calendars, around 950 copies were purchased by sponsors and retailers and a net total of HK$64,533 was raised and donated to SPCA and SAA.

Sincere thanks to all my sponsor friends, their adorable doggies, my doggies' vet Dr Lloyd Kenda and all retailers who helped me sell the calendars (Popular Bookstores, Mega Pets, Honey Berrie, Pets Central, clincis of Dr. John CHua and Dr Tinny Ho, Megan's Kitchen, JJ Hotel and Club String).


No comments:

Post a Comment