Wednesday 9 October 2013

2014 Charity Doggies Calendar

The 2014 LOVE OUR DOGS Doggies Calendars are now ready! I reckon that you will see a lot of familiar doggies' faces in this new calendar and hope you find them still charming and heart-warming. There are some new faces too - see if you can spot them!


A big THANK YOU again to all my friends who acted as the monthly sponsors, the buyers of the calendars as well as all the retailers who help support this little project of mine. Also to Maisy for helping me designed the front page cover!

Last but not least, to my darlings Bilu and Champagne who provide me with sufficient sunshine, vitamin C and positive energy every single day!

Any of you who wish to get these calendars to support the animals in need, please email me at mh0908@netvigator.com. Like previous years, ALL sales proceeds are 100% donated to HKDR, SPCA, SAA and TNR Fund HK. 

Thank you!






























































No comments:

Post a Comment